Sunday, March 8, 2009

"Life is an adventure in forgiveness" by "The Biblical Figures

If I would tell you I found this LP in an old box in the attic, would you believe me? I could try to convince you that the album is certainly 60 years old, and that it's a recording by an old English church choir. They consist of 40 vocalists and sing songs of praise. And they had to stop in the late seventies because of old age. Their albums can still be found on auction sites but the number of albums is limited.

But actually I made everything up and I designed this cover just yesterday. I was lucky though that the name of the performers, and the album title and the picture went so well together. The only thing I cheated was, that I added the word "The" before "Biblical figures". And I blurred the typography to make it look old and damaged.

"Life is an adventure in forgiveness" by The Biblical Figures

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home