Friday, May 1, 2009

"The "Erotic Compilation -The Male Version" by various artists

Last week I told you I make music compilations for myself to enjoy. If you want to hear them too, you can find them here. And for every cd I compile I design a cover too. Mostly I use my own drawings, which can be found here.
Next weeks compilation will be a collection of songs about sex, sung by men. The cd will feature vocalists like Ben Sidran, Teddy Pendergrass, George Benson and George Clinton. The collection as such is ready. The only thing is: I still need a cover.
And you can help me picking one. Therefor I made 4 versions. I would like you to tell me what your favorite sleeve is.
Please put your remarks and preferred design in a comment. Thanks in advance.


Last weeks designs can be found here, this weeks erotic music compilation is here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home