Saturday, July 18, 2009

"Our worst enemy" by Klump

Klump started of as a one-man-project. Jonathan Strikers wrote fragile songs and recorded them (Oh my god, here we go again!) in his bedroom. But he became so succesfull with his debut album that he had to tour. Therefor he formed a band, and since then they've been on the road.
Meanwhile the five piece band has been writing new songs and "Our worst enemy" is the result. The CD became a convincing continuation of the millionselling "At first".
This collection is still stuffed with very charming songs, but I hear more instruments, I hear more voices, I hear more arrangements but above all I hear an inspired band playing with a lot of joy.
Get this album!

"Our worst enemy" by Klump

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home